– Make better, faster decisions based on your priorities
– Tame your inbox with easy and efficient e-mail triage techniques
– Set up a calendar management and reminder system
– Handle distractions and interruptions
– Lose that nagging sense you are forgetting something
– Maximize the benefits (and minimize the time sink) of social media
Illustrated with screen shots from Microsoft Outlook®, the authors’ simple tips and step-by-step process make workplace organization a reality. Their upbeat tone and get-to-it approach make starting and sticking with the program easier than you’d ever imagine!